Systems Administrator (Windows / VMWare)
ITernative is looking for our missing family member.
Day-to-day responsibilities include
on-site and remote support to our clients and their systems.
Vendor management and communication.
• Passionate about making a positive impact in your life, work and world around you.
• Excelling or ready to excel in the wonderful field of technology.
• Have a solid understanding of information technology in business operations.
• Friendly. "Listen / Before You Speak" personality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong technical support skills (end user support, software / hardware deployment and troubleshooting)
• IT support ticketing systems experience
• One or more of the following: MCSA / MCSE / VCA / VCP, or equivalent knowledge / experience.
Nice to have:
• Enterprise infrastructure and IT department operations experience.
• Mixture of highly technical and customer service experience.
Expected to be proficient in:
• Microsoft server family of products
• Routing / switching / wireless
• VOIP phones
• Workstations and server hardware
Small, but stable and growing team of sharp IT professionals. Located in Maitland.
In love with what we do.
Serving VERY prominent clients in Central Florida area.
Believe that "IT sharp" is a must, but strong customer service is just as important.
Contract to hire for the right candidate.
Full-Time / Mon - Fri
If you are the person we are looking for:
Please submit your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as a few words about yourself, what qualities you are looking for in the company and people that you work with.
Thank you! We are looking forward to working with you.